Sat, Apr 06|
Mountainbrook Yard Sale
Mountainbrook Yard Sale! 8:00am-1:00pm rain or shine
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2019, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Mountainbrook, Mountainbrook, Charlotte, NC, USA
About The Event
How to Participate:
• Contact Sandy Andrews at email@example.com by March 29th.
This is how your stuff gets maximum exposure.
She needs your name, address, and email address.
• Each participant should obtain his own sale permit.
(See charmeck.org for info related to obtaining a permit.)
• Signs will be posted at the entrances to Mountainbrook on Sharon View, Rustic, and Carmel Rds. Directional signs will be placed along Mountainbrook Rd and Mill Pond Rd. Each participant will provide any additional signs that
will lead someone to his/her home.
• Sale will be held rain or shine.
• Advertising will be placed in the Charlotte Observer, Craigslist, Nextdoor Mountainbrook, and yardsale.net
Things to think about:
• Be prepared for early birds. They are often your best customers.
• Sandy will contact you to see if you would like to list some of the items you will be selling. She will prepare a map of the neighborhood highlighting your sale and listing key items you will be selling. We will send you a copy of the map to share with
buyers if you wish. We also will post the map via an email blast,
Nextdoor and our Facebook site of Mountainbrook Living.
• Contacting Sandy will also give us an idea of how many participants we will have and tell us where to place signs. Deadline to notify Sandy is March 29.
•. Buyers are often interested in furniture, tools, unusual collections.
For more information, contact Sandy Andrews: firstname.lastname@example.org