Mountainbrook Yard Sale
Time & Location
About The Event
How to Participate:
• Contact Sandy to get on her list by APRIL 7th! firstname.lastname@example.org. This is how your stuff gets maximum exposure.
• Each participant should obtain his own sale permit. (See charmeck.org for info related to obtaining a permit.)
• Signs will be posted at the entrances to Mountainbrook on Sharon View, Rustic, and Carmel Rds. Directional signs will be placed along Mountainbrook Rd and Mill Pond Rd. Each participant will provide any additional signs that will lead someone to their home.
• Sale will be held rain or shine.
• Advertising will be placed in the Charlotte Observer, Craigslist, Nextdoor Mountainbrook, and yardsale.net
Things to think about:
• Be prepared for early birds. They are often your best customers.
• Contact Sandy Andrews at email@example.com if you would like to have your sale address placed on a map of the neighborhood. We will send you a copy of the map to share with buyers if you wish. We also will post the map via an email blast, Nextdoor and our Facebook site of Mountainbrook Living.
• Contacting Sandy will also give us an idea of how many participants we will have and tell us where to place signs. Deadline to notify Sandy is May 3rd.
• If you have any large or unusual items to sell and let Sandy know. She will include a listing of these items in some of the ads. If you would like her to include your address by the item, tell her. Otherwise she will just say that the listed items will be at various homes throughout the neighborhood. Buyers are often interested in furniture, tools, unusual collections.
For more information, contact Sandy Andrews: firstname.lastname@example.org